Boy's or Girl's? ♂️♀️

It sounds silly but I also would feel sorry for the roosters to not have any hens.
I love to see a roo with his flock of hens. It just makes me feel so good.

I could never do that, but I understand.
I'd still want save them :lol:
I can't even kill a mosquito though.
Mine weren’t any less happy without hens. One of them didn’t seem too interested in hens at all, he just liked to follow me around and get his chest rubbed. I do miss my roos.

@RoostersAreAwesome I think it's great you kept roosters like that. A lot wouldn't because of the feed costs and the fact you don't get eggs back.
I personally prefer the roosters to the hens. They're so much nicer and less selfish. Both of my boys love their cuddles & I have never been pecked. My brother has. I went away for two weeks once and my boy Pumpkin pecked him. Made me chuckle. It wasn't hard.
They are both Buff Orpington and about 3 years old.
I like to see my rooster calling his hens for food. It's so sweet. I like even just watching him walk around. He does it with style.

This has gone a bit off track :p

@Josip
Do continue to update us. Enjoy having your roosters and not the pullets you wanted :lol:

@RoostersAreAwesome I think it's great you kept roosters like that. A lot wouldn't because of the feed costs and the fact you don't get eggs back.
I personally prefer the roosters to the hens. They're so much nicer and less selfish. Both of my boys love their cuddles & I have never been pecked. My brother has. I went away for two weeks once and my boy Pumpkin pecked him. Made me chuckle. It wasn't hard.
They are both Buff Orpington and about 3 years old.
I like to see my rooster calling his hens for food. It's so sweet. I like even just watching him walk around. He does it with style.

This has gone a bit off track :p

@Josip
Do continue to update us. Enjoy having your roosters and not the pullets you wanted :lol:
Hhahah this is mean 👿

Just short update I will update in few days all , they are now 5/6 week old .. this is nbr.10 that's why I think its a girl.
Just hysop shared my opinion this is female, hope we were right 🤗

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_183950_024.jpg
    IMG_20200629_183950_024.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 10
Sorry haha. I still think that's a boy.
That comb is huge.
It might not be red but it's still way bigger than I would expect a pullet of two times that age to have. Even three times.

Just short update I will update in few days all , they are now 5/6 week old .. this is nbr.10 that's why I think its a girl.
Just hysop shared my opinion this is female, hope we were right 🤗
That's a very common thing to happen when you have multiple males. I think that's still a boy.

Back
Top Bottom