1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BRA incubator!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by nurse_turtle, Dec 16, 2011.

1. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Oh my god this is awesome how cool would this be if it works [​IMG] i will defo be watching this thread if it works maybe someone could invent a bra especially for incubating eggs [​IMG] i woluld invest [​IMG]

2. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Quote:by broodys butt was 96* most of her hatch. she got mad when i tried to check humidity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I gotta see the end of this [​IMG]

3. lswatson111304

lswatson111304 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2009
    Milano, TX
    Im loving this. I do have to admit that i wanted to put my egg in my bra to take out of town with me last night. Lol

4. hamilton3475

hamilton3475 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Alabama
    This is really funny [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] but seems to me that it could work. I wonder if I could talk my wife into hatching a clutch [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Lollipop

Lollipop Chillin' With My Peeps

Here`s wishing you success. On the subject of showering, just placing the egg on a towel on your counter would suffice. Hens leave the nest about once a day for food and relief, even in cold temps, so that wouldn`t be any different. Goos luck.........Pop

6. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] You are AWESOME [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:by broodys butt was 96* most of her hatch. she got mad when i tried to check humidity.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I don't even want to know how you checked [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. mama24

mama24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    GSO, NC
    Quote:I slept on my belly right up to the night before each of my full-term children were born....[​IMG]

Really? Hows is that even possible? Are you tall with lots of room in there? I am only 5'3 and very short waisted, so my belly was straight OUT. lol. I also had 9+ lb babies, so that might have had something to do with it. People always insisted I must be having twins. Very RUDE!

9. cjwaldon

cjwaldon Overrun With Chickens

Sep 11, 2011
    Missouri, USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

10. Luke0987654321

Luke0987654321 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Spain
    good luck, hope everything works out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by