Brabanters and Spitzhaubens--The Differences PIC HEAVY!

Cutie!
love.gif
Expecting a silver spangled in a few days, myself.
fl.gif

Here she (
fl.gif
) is! born on my birthday!!!! and Bhep's, and 1muttsfan's and yay!! Happy birthday to me!!
wee.gif
My first AS chick!!! Thanks Jessica Itsazoo32, for Harley! Without her this would not have been possible. More pics as she fluffs and grows!!

WOO HOOO!!! I am such a proud "grandma" :) Can't wait to see more pics soon!

Here she (
fl.gif
) is! born on my birthday!!!! and Bhep's, and 1muttsfan's and yay!! Happy birthday to me!!
wee.gif
My first AS chick!!! Thanks Jessica Itsazoo32, for Harley! Without her this would not have been possible. More pics as she fluffs and grows!!

Hi!

I am new here and just joined because I am just in love with the Spitzhaubens! I originally saw some on a hatchery website and then started researching the breed. The more I learn the more I like them. The biggest downside seems to be that they are rare and there are few breeders. I would much prefer to get my stock from a breeder rather than a hatchery if possible. Is there a list of breeders somewhere? If there are any breeders reading feel free to PM me! I am in Virginia.

I am looking forward to learning more!

Thanks!

Karen

Hi!

I am new here and just joined because I am just in love with the Spitzhaubens! I originally saw some on a hatchery website and then started researching the breed. The more I learn the more I like them. The biggest downside seems to be that they are rare and there are few breeders. I would much prefer to get my stock from a breeder rather than a hatchery if possible. Is there a list of breeders somewhere? If there are any breeders reading feel free to PM me! I am in Virginia.

I am looking forward to learning more!

Thanks!

Karen

check out appenzellerspitzhauben.com THEY HAVE EVERYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom