Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have pics of a converted shed/garage/outbuilding to breeding pens? I have an idea but not sure on the outside runs yet and access doors and closing them up at night reaching their little doors

I visited my partridge brahmas today, I'm so sad to have to give them up, only an hour and 1/2 left on the rare breed auctions and my hunk of burning love & his 3 love muffins will be sold
hit.gif

oh C!
hugs.gif
I was just talking to my chickens about you!
hit.gif
They always just listen but maybe there is the therapy eh?! I will go look... I pray your getting TONS of CASH for them and they are going to RESPECTABLE homes!!!
hugs.gif

Yes, Gizmo and Gadget were the grandpappies of Samson and many of the citizens of Brahmalot! We rehomed Gadget because they were tag-teaming the girls, and the following summer we lost Gizmo, we figured due to the heat. Their sister, Buttercup, is still one of the ladies of Brahmalot.

Another good read is the continuing story of Derperella. Everyone needs to check this one out too! Brings you almost to tears, then you'll burst out laughing. You will love Derp.

My 5 month old gals from Ideal... They are so quiet and mellow. I love how their heads look like doves. My next order will be a straight run
From Mcmurry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom