Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tammy, could you pm me info i would like to get on the list
Thanks Alaina
Your about the 20th person who asked if anyone is wanting show D Brahmas I am sending their emails to Mr Feagley as i have Yet recieved permission to give out his info . he lives in cali and has a huge waiing list. there is also John in New york

Your about the 20th person who asked if anyone is wanting show D Brahmas I am sending their emails to Mr Feagley as i have Yet recieved permission to give out his info . he lives in cali and has a huge waiing list. there is also John in New york 
sorry they seem to be hard to come by, thanks for forwarding my info. Di you have any pics of your dark brahmas?

I am looking for standard brahmas. I do not care what colors as long as they are the true size ones. I am not looking for the smaller hatchery stock. I want them asa sastainable breed for eggs, meat, and for my kids to show in 4-h fairs. They do not have to be perfect show quality birds. We want them more for theehhs and meat if Ican get them and they are not show quality I will still be happy. We can get other birds for my kids to show. I want Brahmas as our homestead breed.

Please let me know what you have for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom