Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen if I hatched out my Light Brahma rooster x Dark Brahma hen? Nothing show related, just playing around with my Brahma pets. I'd like to hatch out something next spring because I actually could use one more rooster. Brahmas are my favorite.

try it and post pictures

I was asked about the size difference comparing Bantam and LF Brahma eggs. Since I don't have any bantams, I thought I would ask for help here :) Does anyone have a picture of eggs from both for comparison? The two side by side would be perfect!
Thanks!

I was asked about the size difference comparing Bantam and LF Brahma eggs. Since I don't have any bantams, I thought I would ask for help here :) Does anyone have a picture of eggs from both for comparison? The two side by side would be perfect!
Thanks!

I don't know about LF, but my bantam brahma pullet lays about a 29 gram egg. She's still young though (and currently going through molt and just coming off of being broody, so no eggs currently).

My Brahma eye candy + layers I picked up today (some of big medicine's cull pullets). They are in isolation in a rabbit hutch filled with straw right now. I also have some buff Brahma eggs in the bator, but they are shipped, so not counting on lot from them. Maybe one day if we get out of town I can get separate pens set up and try breeding show quality
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom