Bridgette and her new diapers *ALL PIX FIXED*

My ducks like to come in and visit so I have diapers for them. They don't seem to mind it once it's on. My family thinks I'm crazy for having a duck in a diaper but now I'm using your chicken in a diaper to back me up.
smile.png

Ok let me clarify my "house chicken" situation. Seramas are not winter hardy first of all so i keep them in a room that is not being used in the house. They love it but would like to get out and investigate the house so to speak which is why i love the idea of the chicken diaper. It wouldn't be used all the time of course only when they are out for their daily dose of excercise. The rest of my flock are outdoors where they are also very happy
big_smile.png
I have 1 cochin bantam with an eye injury who claws at the door to come in the house on a regular basis but so far i haven't given in. If you think im nuts well thats ok to each his or her own opinion and i don't take offense to it whatsoever
big_smile.png

I just love it! I wish I could have a house chicken, too!!

And I love the diaper fabric.
smile.png

People keep all kinds of pet birds in their houses....parrots, finches, etc. And, so, why not a pretty little pet chicken, too.
pop.gif
D.gif

You are lucky, I think....

Quote:
Oh Lordy! You said little body LoL You are one hilarious lady
lol.png
But thanks, I admire him greatly and have a statue of him on my porch, did have two...but Lucas is clumbsy and broke him 3 times before he was no longer repairable
roll.png

Here's another pic of her other diaper, its got a Xmas candy theme to LoL

332498761.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is toooo cute! and I see nothing wrong with it. Some of my girls love to come in the house. Even to fall asleep laying on one of us to watch an entire movie. We always put a towel under them for the poo. I think this would be much better. But how does it stay on and not slide off over the tail?

btw THANK YOU for fixing the pics!!

I made diapers for Freddy but he doesnt like the feel and all he does is back up till I take it off. Maybe I will try Ruth and get one. Bridgette is a lovely girl and a very blessed girl. I mean what better life can a rescue broiler ar layer have?
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom