BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
Absolutely! So will you focus on shades? I will be breeding dilute which is tricky! So creams, blues, blue frosted pearls... There are a few others that fall into that category, but those will be the main colors. Cute colors :)
I guess I will just have to see if Hershey is the one who had the shaded gene. Hopefully, I can tell by his next litter. Lilly, my lilac will be bred to him in September. I’d also like to find a blue/fawn tri to use with my harlequin buck. And I also need to decide on a good color to go with Willow, the broken smoke pearl.

Blue frosted Pearl sounds so pretty! I love all of those colors.

We love pictures!! 😜
Odin my Belgian hare. My pride and joy 😅 picture of him very young (prob around 3 months) and picture of him at about a year old, and then a recent picture (he is 4 now).
4A95ECCD-0AB5-410E-825B-5A996AF66428.jpeg
B1AE04E4-B153-40A2-986F-C6E2A1388746.jpeg
A84015E9-65CD-44B0-A44E-2AC8BA7AC2C2.jpeg

Wanda, Thor, Loki, and Fudge forming a grooming circle around Barney 😆 unfortunately don’t have fudge (white) anymore. I used to have to give him so many hair cuts!
6E7364E7-D8C2-41CF-B121-B09E61F970F2.jpeg

I have other buns but I won’t attach more pics right now lol.

Odin my Belgian hare. My pride and joy 😅 picture of him very young (prob around 3 months) and picture of him at about a year old, and then a recent picture (he is 4 now).
View attachment 3231358View attachment 3231359View attachment 3231364

Wanda, Thor, Loki, and Fudge forming a grooming circle around Barney 😆 unfortunately don’t have fudge (white) anymore. I used to have to give him so many hair cuts!
View attachment 3231360
So sweet! Do they live indoors or outdoors? Feel free to post as many pics as you want! We like seeing them.

So sweet! Do they live indoors or outdoors? Feel free to post as many pics as you want! We like seeing them.
They have a shed which is kitted out with electrics, lighting, and a thermostat. In the winter the pipe heater comes on so the temp doesn’t massively drop. The chicks are in the shed at the moment with the hare and I’m trying to figure out how to add more ventilation for the birds, but not lose too much heat so that the heater gets expensive to run.

The other bunnies are having a bit of a team building exercise right now. Got them all in the house being re-bonded. I’ve had a few new additions that I’m fostering and the other bunnies have also broken their bonds. 🤞 they can all go back out together. I’m leaving Odin the hare until last.… he’s a bit of a difficult case!

Last edited:
View attachment 3231358View attachment 3231359View attachment 3231364

View attachment 3231360
Love the names! Are you a big marvel fan?

I guess I will just have to see if Hershey is the one who had the shaded gene. Hopefully, I can tell by his next litter. Lilly, my lilac will be bred to him in September. I’d also like to find a blue/fawn tri to use with my harlequin buck. And I also need to decide on a good color to go with Willow, the broken smoke pearl.

Blue frosted Pearl sounds so pretty! I love all of those colors.
BFP is what Casp is.

Back
Top Bottom