BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

They are all doing great!! I’ll try to get some updated pics this weekend. Here is one pic for now! I think Lilly has two lilacs, a blue, two harlequins, and a magpie…if I understand the magpie coloring. I’ve read if they are orange or cream/fawn with blue, black, lilac, or chocolate then they are harlequin. And if they are white with any of those colors then they are magpie. Have you learned about harlequin colors @Barred Rock Mama ?
View attachment 3387561
Somewhat, but mostly for the mini plush Lops and unfortunately, all my magpies and Harli's didn't make it.

I am surprised at what a fun mix you got! So many colors! 😍

All of Embers kits will be harlequin!

217B5B5A-447E-423B-A8B4-2D67DD8DC4FB.jpeg

I am going to sell my blue harlequin buck, Louie, even though I love his color so much! And I’m selling the two blue tort does. One with her 5 babies. We sold our house and don’t have a new one found yet, so it will just be easier anyways to have less rabbits to find a place for! I’m sad about it but it’s for the best. So we will just have Willow & Hershey who are inside the house. And the 6 babies will be in the house until they are old enough to leave. We may keep some does if we have a new place by then and start over.

I am going to sell my blue harlequin buck, Louie, even though I love his color so much! And I’m selling the two blue tort does. One with her 5 babies. We sold our house and don’t have a new one found yet, so it will just be easier anyways to have less rabbits to find a place for! I’m sad about it but it’s for the best. So we will just have Willow & Hershey who are inside the house. And the 6 babies will be in the house until they are old enough to leave. We may keep some does if we have a new place by then and start over.
Sounds like a good plan.

I have bonded Thariel, Mopsy, Mirabelle, Vel, and Kalmar in one of our rabbit tractors. Caspian is the only one left out, but he'll be more involved in late spring.

Back
Top Bottom