Broody hatch-a-long!!! With Pippin!

Pics
I think I heard faint chirps coming from under Pippin. Maybe internal pip? It's day 18, is it too early?
I'm going to try listen tonight, much quieter. I'm not sure if it was the eggs, since there were lots of noises like the chickens and the wild birds.

The days can't go any slower for me! This is like the worst part of hatch-a-longs, when it's like the 5 days or something of terror
the first week went by verrrrry slow for me, but the second week wasnt too bad! 8 more days for meeee :wee

:eek:Inspired! You are such a great artist! too bad I don't have digital art space available anymore!
im flattered 🙈
I dont draw that much anymore either, but I have my tablet as a placemat so its in easy reach should I want to draw something. But that dang tablet is so hard to pick up when I have zero inspiration!

the first week went by verrrrry slow for me, but the second week wasnt too bad! 8 more days for meeee :wee

im flattered 🙈
I dont draw that much anymore either, but I have my tablet as a placemat so its in easy reach should I want to draw something. But that dang tablet is so hard to pick up when I have zero inspiration!
You should draw more, your drawing is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom