Budgies!

Oooh great thread Kelsey!

I used to keep Budgies.
Yesterday I saw someone had dumped an old bird cage by the side of the road. I'm going back tomorrow to see if it's still there.
If it is, things may happen:)
Awesome!!! :love I love budgies!!! I had some as a kid and then in high school but it had been years. I got these babies last March ❤️

So far though I have these.

ACA2177A-68B4-4959-A588-8F599E44D6FD.jpeg
21966178-524B-44DD-A224-5EC5F1C6599D.jpeg
BF7ACAB2-8001-4C0A-A162-9A63286AF402.jpeg

I forgot to update that I did eventually find her like almost an hour later 🤣🙄🤚 then she wouldn’t let me catch her and kept zooming off and/or biting me and/or screeching her head off lol drama queen! Meanwhile, Dizzy was chilling on my finger and dancing once I caught him 🤣🥰

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would not agree with that, which is totally fine. Obviously, my opinion on budgies is just an opinion. True English budgies are also much harder to breed than the American vermin commonly sold in pet stores, also.
Haha yep, I kept budgies and used to read about how easy they were to breed. They never ever laid a single egg. Perfect set-up for them and everything

Haha yep, I kept budgies and used to read about how easy they were to breed. They never ever laid a single egg. Perfect set-up for them and everything
Mine just did a terrible job. Most of the time they weren't fertile and if they were they'd hatch one chick that I'd have to handfeed. It got to where I was swapping the little icky parakeet eggs out for the budgie eggs so they'd raise them up and I could just finish handfeeding them.

I do love the Budgies' dumb little b-faces though.

Back
Top Bottom