BYC Café

March 28, 1984 - my parents lost their house in one of the biggest outbreaks of tornadoes in the history of the Carolinas. If you live long enough, you're bound to see something significant.
idunno.gif

I grew up in northern Indiana and back in 'the mid 60's there was what is called the 'Palm Sunday' tornado outbreak that covered parts of 3 states. My 1st real life lesson in 'bad things happen to good people' Help where you can and go on with life.
Scott

Good early morning everyone, time for that first cup of coffee. Mine isn't as pretty as this one but it sure taste good.

NFC, you sure start your day early, Nice looking cuppa there! I just have a planejane mug with a bit of sugar.
Glad to see the forecast track of the hurricane as been shifted East enough to miss the whole coast now.
Have a good day everybody!!
Scott

Is that a Black Copper Marans?
YES!! it's Friday, no dance, it's a 100% rain day. .7 inches last night at 1900, .6 inches this morning at 0700, still raining.
Scotrt

Could be a BCM, I don't really know. Doesn't look like much relief from the rain any time soon. Hope your ark is ready Scott.

Back
Top Bottom