Feedback BYC Improvements suggestions list

Okay so I just thought of something. Im not sure if its dumb or not but I was thinking what if yall did like chicken of the week or month or something like that. And like whatever chicken was selected the owner has to tell about the chicken. Or something along those lines. Just a thought. What do yall think?
I think that's a brilliant idea!

Okay so I just thought of something. Im not sure if its dumb or not but I was thinking what if yall did like chicken of the week or month or something like that. And like whatever chicken was selected the owner has to tell about the chicken. Or something along those lines. Just a thought. What do yall think?
They used to do picture of the week and display that picture on the home page, but it stopped for some reason.

Back to the "bookmark" conversation. I just noticed that it is possible to bookmark a profile post, but not a learning center article. Can someone explain that logic to me?

Both the "bookmark" feature and "articles system" are addons to this software and created by different developers. The bookmark system developer created that addon based on the software core, which includes profile posts, but not the articles system. The bookmark developer is looking into adding support for articles, but that's potentially a big project, so it's low on the list.

Back
Top Bottom