Feedback BYC Improvements suggestions list

Many of us have written reviews, but there's really no way to find them again unless we scroll through all our "content" which is... very inconvenient. (Or by visiting the Coop Rating Project thread and following this link)

Even then, if you manage to find some, only the articles that you have actually written complete reviews can be visited or edited, but if you just gave a rating only, there's no way to find, see or edit it!

It would be nice to have a tab available on our profile page or personal details menu:
account-personal 2.png
Like This!!

And then all our reviews show up, with titles and star ratings showing... with the option to edit our star-only ratings. I would love LOVE to be able to go back and update those!

Maybe that menu option might even prompt more people to write reviews?

This might have already been said, but I can’t find it so forgive me if it has.
It would be extremely helpful to have an “unread quotes” sort of tab, where you can see separate alerts for posts you’ve been quoted in. This is mostly only a problem if you’re tagged in an emergency thread but the notification is drowned out in 30 other alerts and it goes unseen.

This might have already been said, but I can’t find it so forgive me if it has.
It would be extremely helpful to have an “unread quotes” sort of tab, where you can see separate alerts for posts you’ve been quoted in. This is mostly only a problem if you’re tagged in an emergency thread but the notification is drowned out in 30 other alerts and it goes unseen.
You mean TAGS right?
When someone @Tesumph does this? If so I WOULD LOVE THIS.
I miss so many buried tags. :(

Back
Top Bottom