Feedback BYC Improvements suggestions list

However, if I delete alerts, I also delete alerts on BYC. I don't want alerts to my personal email account, but do like the alert feature on BYC.

The Preferences (not Alert Preferences) has check-boxes for email. Uncheck the boxes that say “and receive email notification”
And when you watch a thread, there’s a spot to choose with or without receiving emails.

However, if I delete alerts, I also delete alerts on BYC. I don't want alerts to my personal email account, but do like the alert feature on BYC.
On your account select 'preferences' then untick these boxes and save changes.
sketch-1532632876699.png

You will still get the normal alerts but you won't get the emails.

A way to bookmark an Article and tie it to the “Insert Bookmarks” in a reply capability.
Also a way to actual inswrt bookmarks. My screen size is too small so I am unable to do so still from computer but can from App.

Also a way to actual inswrt bookmarks. My screen size is too small so I am unable to do so still from computer but can from App.

I have a little trouble getting to the bottom of the window too, but if i can reach the one I want, I just hit Enter, and it inserts.

Forgot to also request the ability to bookmark a post from mobile! Does the iOS app allow it??

Currently the apps and browser versions of the site have basically the same functionality.

I can’t bookmark a post from the browser version, I didn’t check when I was using the ap

Even turned sideways, only the report button shows for me. :confused:
09F0A6B1-3055-497B-84E0-5CB970F0D86F.png

Back
Top Bottom