Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I need to mention something I think is a huge improvement. That is, when I go into a private message chat thread, I am automatically brought to the last message. Mine didn't work that way before. Same thing with the Watched Threads. I'm taken to the first one I haven't read automatically. I didn't even realize that had been bothersome, but I love how it's working now!!! :highfive:

Okay, the remodel isn't so bad. But the feature I relied on most isn't anywhere I can find it. That would be "unanswered threads", the threads that haven't been noticed by anyone or that have fallen down the list without anyone responding. Sometimes there are real emergencies in the unanswered threads, and I always checked those first each time I come here. So, where are they now? Huh? Huh?

Okay, the remodel isn't so bad. But the feature I relied on most isn't anywhere I can find it. That would be "unanswered threads", the threads that haven't been noticed by anyone or that have fallen down the list without anyone responding. Sometimes there are real emergencies in the unanswered threads, and I always checked those first each time I come here. So, where are they now? Huh? Huh?
I just saw that....look under the forums tab under Find threads.

1579055574804.png

On mobile I have it in the menu.
CFBABF16-6F5A-4696-B576-BB97105D4AB4.png

They’re in the same place...
4432F227-8538-4F1F-B577-D444411D05D9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom