Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLDR, should actually translate to, too lazy, didn't read, but in all honesty, in my excitement, I posted before looking into this further. My apologies. Feel free to overlook me :rolleyes:

I just noticed the "Featured Chicken Breed". I haven't noticed this before but I just wanted to say that I love this! Will this be a weekly thing or what? I am so excited for this!

Last edited:
I just noticed the "Featured Chicken Breed". I haven't noticed this before but I just wanted to say that I love this! Will this be a weekly thing or what? I am so excited for this!
Thanks! Most of the work was done by @sumi !!

So, while the threads aren't new, having them "officially" part of our weekly featured items will hopefully be!

I'm not going to get my 5 year badge until August of 2021. There used to be a 4 year badge, if that still existed, I'd get it this August. I do like the year badges on BYC though, I have been a member of a few fish forums for over 5 years, including my own, and none have year badges.

BTW, I'm LOVING these two features:

1. Recently used smilies
  2. Easy editing of existing linked words (just click on the linked text and a menu pops up)
    1579803083761.png

BTW, I'm LOVING these two features:

1. Recently used smilies
  2. Easy editing of existing linked words (just click on the linked text and a menu pops up)
    View attachment 2009092

I'm adoring the easily edited links. I've made use of that feature several times already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom