CacklingRanch

Songster
Apr 20, 2017
Texas
Current eggs available are out of my 2018** pullets: Older hens have stopped for the season.**
Flock is PT/AI clean - NPIP has been sent off and is pending. Accidentally let it lapse.
Fertility is guaranteed. Hatching is not. Once the eggs leave my property it is up to the post office to get them to you without a whole lot of damage.

• Boxes are adorned with "FRAGILE" "LIVE EMBRYO" "HATCHING EGGS" and "DO NOT XRAY" - "THIS SIDE UP" also available -- All boxes will be marked "HOLD FOR PICK UP" with your information unless otherwise stated. It is safer on the embryos to not be on the truck during routes.
  • Delays at the post office are at no fault of the shipper.
  • Damaged and defective boxes are at no fault of the shipper. Pictures of the damaged and defective boxes must be taken AT THE POST OFFICE in front of a postal worker. Will claim damages and resend.
  • Eggs are shipped Monday - Thursday*.
  • Eggs are carefully wrapped, secured, and double boxed. Standard flat rate shipping for 12 eggs is typically $15. Overnight available at shippers cost.
  • Eggs are collected 2x daily, weather depending**, and unwashed***.
*Friday and Saturday shipments MUST have overnight payment to ensure quick delivery.*
**If weather has been bad / raining and eggs are particularly muddy we will not ship and will postpone orders. Hens do not know to wipe their feet before entering nesting boxes.*
**Over the summer when it's unseasonably hot we make sure to get out and collect eggs several times a day.*
**On particularly cold days eggs are only collected once, I do not fare well in cold weather.*
***We do not wash hatching eggs to protect the bloom. We do not send 'dirty' eggs. They may occasionally have shavings, poo, or mud stuck to them. Hens do not know to wash their feet.

Chicks and adult birds occasionally available.
See our Facebook or website for a complete list of breeds:
www.facebook.com/cacklingranch
OR
www.katescacklingranch.wixsite.com/orumpoultry

**Side note. Will not be able to travel to meet locals for a couple of weeks due to being in my final week(s) of pregnancy.**

Located in Trinity, TX

12+ Black Australorp
$45
Australorp cockerel3.jpg
Australorp.jpg
Australorp2.jpg
Australorps.jpg
Australorps2.jpg
Australorps3.jpg

I have 10 right now I literally just filled the incubator with several dozen. I can have more by tomorrow or the next day. Girls are laying solid.

I can meet you, PM me and we will work out details.

Hello! :frow
Do you have any more pictures of your D'Uccles? All varieties. I might be interested in some eggs in the spring.
Also, not to upset you, but their country of origin is Belgium. Your website states they originate from the United States of America.

Hello! :frow
Do you have any more pictures of your D'Uccles? All varieties. I might be interested in some eggs in the spring.
Also, not to upset you, but their country of origin is Belgium. Your website states they originate from the United States of America.

I know they’re from Belgium. I don’t know why the website has them listed that way but I need to jump over and correct it. Likely from when I was copying and pasting paragraphs to keep all pages identical. Proof reading fail.

I just got some pictures of some of the Mille Fleur the other day. I need to get more of the GS and the Mottled but I haven’t had time. There is a hen in there that could be considered “calico” but she’s out of the MF lines.

I’m in my last few days of pregnancy so getting the birds out for pictures right now is not an easy feat.

2A870CFB-9018-43C3-BDD7-A11CEFD070FC.jpeg
7D113E1E-9A4D-44AC-8572-65545257084B.jpeg
E83BA7C4-B179-4493-A8BD-218EF56DBA81.jpeg
68CF073B-D0B5-475E-9271-48F5D8B2B9C1.jpeg
19B47DFC-5FB0-4983-ADA6-527DFA0EB7C6.jpeg
FC9B9C89-50A3-4210-B48C-1BCE217142F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom