California - Northern

My Middle Daughters little girl Bunny turned into a boy bunny(something dropped....) over night!

First pullets and now Bunnies!
duc.gif

Arrg. I had a (now) x customer freak out at me. He bought 2 baby chicks after calling about pullets. He does not remember straight run he remembers pullets and now wants me to give him laying hens as goodwill.

His words when he called me were he would like me to explain myself.

He is so pi#### I'm a little worried he knows where I live. I remember then too because they changed their minds after they got here and it was a big hassle and I figured they were going to regret not getting sexed birds.no idea where he got the I exchange hens for roosters however.

I'm really glad I'm not in the city limits I have a feeling he is feeling retalitory.

Alpine if you decide to keep your cross beak fermented feed or deep feeding bowles so she can scoop things up help.

We had a crossbeaked quail who made it to maturity in mostly wet and fermented feed and it was sever cross beak.

So far I've started on one side... Two choke cherry , a diablo ninebark, some Lilly , fairy bells , bleeding heart, Jupiter's beard , and rose barberry. They prefer the dandilon, yarrow, and meadow sweet in the main yard but that's not fenced.....

Last Sept hubby and I took semi-epic 4,200 mile road trip to his ancestral home in the Dakotas. Being wine drinkers, we sought out local varieties. That strategy worked reasonably well until arriving in his home town of Bowman ND. We bought a bottle of local choke cherry wine. (I was a bit dubious, but the only other choice was choke cherry-strawberry rubarb blend). We will never know if the bottle went bad or if it really tastes that bad, but it was awful. We are far from being wine snobs. Jack managed a few swallows. I will forever associate choke cherries with our ill fated selection.

We are heading home tomorrow after a week in St. Louis. No calls from our house sitter so my chicks must be fine. I missed week 8. Am excited to see changes, especially in our male frizzle who is very late in feathering. At 9 weeks I hope we are nearing the half way point to seeing our first egg from our 3 girls.

Arrg. I had a (now) x customer freak out at me. He bought 2 baby chicks after calling about pullets. He does not remember straight run he remembers pullets and now wants me to give him laying hens as goodwill.

He is so pi#### I'm a little worried he knows where I live. I remember then too because they changed their minds after they got here and it was a big hassle and I figured they were going to regret not getting sexed birds.no idea where he got the I exchange hens for roosters however.

I'm really glad I'm not in the city limits I have a feeling he is feeling retalitory.

that sounds so disturbing!! i hope he cools off & realizes what an idiot he's being...

Those U of A birds are neat looking! Maybe one day...

Ok, finally got the camera out again!

Sprinkles/Speckles the OE roo man.

Brawny, the newly "converted" Orpington rooster on the left and Blue, the other OE rooster on the right.

Babs the Brahma.

What a nutter!

Back
Top Bottom