California - Northern

She posts almost daily on FB. I'll send her a message through FB and ask her to check in! She posted today about the shooting at LAX so I know she has been on the computer today.
Thank You!

I hope she is just taking a break from BYC.

She posts almost daily on FB. I'll send her a message through FB and ask her to check in! She posted today about the shooting at LAX so I know she has been on the computer today.
I posted a message on her FB page and asked her to pop on here to say hi!
smile.png

I am for pullets unless I get the bachelor boys moved and have extra pen.
Believe it or not, I have two people waiting for roosters! They are beautiful and why I fell for the breed/color in the first place.

Very pretty! Golden Cuckoo Marans can be color sexed?!? Wish I would have known that before, that is a major pro!
Very handy
smile.png
In the picture of the chicks next to the rooster, the dark ones are pullets and the lighter, yellow one is the rooster pictured as a chick.

Taco Bell is 55, depending on your location, either 10% off or a free small soda.

Carl's Jr is also 55, 10% off your order.

The thing that made me sad, when they stopped questioning that I said I was eligible for the discount,
wink.png

Although a drunk at a bar about a month ago said I looked to be 35. I think he wanted something more than to make me feel good about my age, LOL
lol.png
They keep asking me at Ross!

I thought that you were way younger than that.
lol.png

well, sometimes I DO act like a youngster with no clue... but will be 47 next month.

there's a wonderful quote from Frank Lloyd Wright, in one of his famous interviews with Mike Wallace, when Wright was well in his 80s & enjoying some of the most successful & productive years of his entire career, where he says: "To me, young has no meaning, it's something you can do nothing about. Nothing at all. But youth is a quality, and if you have it, you never lose it."

they seem like good words to keep in mind.

well, sometimes I DO act like a youngster with no clue... but will be 47 next month.  

there's a wonderful quote from Frank Lloyd Wright, in one of his famous interviews with Mike Wallace, when Wright was well in his 80s & enjoying some of the most successful & productive years of his entire career, where he says: "To me, young has no meaning, it's something you can do nothing about. Nothing at all. But youth is a quality, and if you have it, you never lose it."

they seem like good words to keep in mind.

I have a teenage brain, but I can pass as an adult. Maybe I haven't evolved,but I like it this way.

Walt

Walt, my Dad said the best thing about turning 70 - no more jury duty! Last year I got three summons.

I can embarrass my teenager at the drop of a hat by not acting my age.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom