California - Northern

I love roosters, which is why I can't eat my boys, hence the bachelor pen. I especially love the color of yours, if you do not have enough this time there is always next time. You are close to me so it's not a problem to wait.
You sound like me! I LOVE roosters! Wish I had a separate pen or free range situation for them.

Hopefully I will hatch mostly pullets
fl.gif
The hens came from shipped eggs and all 6 that hatched were pullets! So hoping this line produces more girls. I had to get my rooster from a friend. Both people who requested roosters want them as older birds, so if you want a rooster chick to raise with the pullet chicks, you get first pick
wink.png

I don't know if it's cool or scary that I picked up on that one word usage difference
lol.png

I've spent a lot of time around British slang (in fact was just over there last month).

I was booking a return appt. at a doctor's office once and told them to make it late in the day, so I could skive off the rest of the day and not return to the office. They had an English receptionist, her head spun around to look at me,
wink.png

Does anyone in the Modesto/Turlock area have any white egg layers they would like to sell? My Hubby has informed me that he just can't get into the "brown egg thing".

Correction...he wants Leghorn eggs;)

Anyone?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom