California - Northern

Oh you guys, I'm having an awesome day!!
Didn't do anything in my classes today. Presented our midterms(which was a skit in my ASL Lab) which went awesome, then watched a movie in my other class. That was awesome because I was having a "I don't want to do anything" day.
It was raining all day! I LOVE rain. I love listening to rain, driving in rain...I just love rain. (and, I must show this...Curly Sue looks absolutely hideous when it rains)

Poor baby looks absolutely nothing like her normal Curly self after the rain!

I'm part of a Facebook group for people who feed their dogs raw like I do, and someone posted a screenshot of how a dog boarder would not board her dog because a raw diet is absolutely not appropriate unless the dog was feral, and because it puts her other boarders and her livestock at risk. I just thought I'd share how vicious my dog has become since I put her on raw.
big_smile.png
I mean, the dramatic health increase might have been worth it if she hadn't become SO DANG VICIOUS.

Okay - I'm done spamming ya'll now. I know they're pictures you've seen before... Just needed an excuse to share pictures of my vicious dog
love.gif

Oh, and to keep things chicken related, I thought I'd share this! This is my Blue Laced Red Wyandotte pullet. I wasn't very happy with her coloring and pattern when she was younger but the older she gets the prettier she gets! I'm very pleased with her! Here she is standing tall, showing off her pretty chest feathers - the only ones that weren't wet from the rain! And of course, one of my BLRW cockerels is sneaking into the picture hehe

Here are some recent pics of some of my flock pics were from about 2 weeks ago

This is goldie who is not yet laying she has gotten a bit redder than this in the last few days

Clara in front Lurk Right behind her

Here are a couple of them from behind

Lurks Eye issue

My little CLB (Faile {Fah eel})
\

And her Pita pal (Sabrina)

Faile Loves to perch on you.

Beautiful birds! Is that last one a CCL?
EDIT: Nevermind. Just read the text where you said that's what she is. Lol!

Last edited:
@Papa Brooder is like Chickenclaus drving down the length of NorCal handing out chicks, LOL! I have 3 new blue orps in the brooder with the others. Amazingly, they're not much smaller than the two smallest splash chicks I got last week (though clearly younger bc they don't have the cute little puti wing feathers poking out like something out of Iolanthe).

Oh you guys, I'm having an awesome day!!
Didn't do anything in my classes today. Presented our midterms(which was a skit in my ASL Lab) which went awesome, then watched a movie in my other class. That was awesome because I was having a "I don't want to do anything" day.
It was raining all day! I LOVE rain. I love listening to rain, driving in rain...I just love rain. (and, I must show this...Curly Sue looks absolutely hideous when it rains)

Poor baby looks absolutely nothing like her normal Curly self after the rain!

I'm part of a Facebook group for people who feed their dogs raw like I do, and someone posted a screenshot of how a dog boarder would not board her dog because a raw diet is absolutely not appropriate unless the dog was feral, and because it puts her other boarders and her livestock at risk. I just thought I'd share how vicious my dog has become since I put her on raw.
big_smile.png
I mean, the dramatic health increase might have been worth it if she hadn't become SO DANG VICIOUS.
Glad you had an awesome day. Did the boarder actually say she was worried about the dog being vicious, or just because it put the other animals at risk? I know many facilities and vets won't adhere to a raw foods diet with patients/clients because of potential bacteria and pathogens in the meat or the dangers of bone splinters.

Happy Friday everyone!
Be careful, it's that time of year that the hawks are migrating.
I had a big one in the tree above my grow out pen yesterday as my girls were going to bed, scared the crap out of me but everyone's ok.
How did those up past the rain storm line do today? We were dry in Woodland.
Only a light drizzle all day, hopefully we get more with the next system coming in.
Oh you guys, I'm having an awesome day!! Didn't do anything in my classes today. Presented our midterms(which was a skit in my ASL Lab) which went awesome, then watched a movie in my other class. That was awesome because I was having a "I don't want to do anything" day. It was raining all day! I LOVE rain. I love listening to rain, driving in rain...I just love rain. (and, I must show this...Curly Sue looks absolutely hideous when it rains) Poor baby looks absolutely nothing like her normal Curly self after the rain! I'm part of a Facebook group for people who feed their dogs raw like I do, and someone posted a screenshot of how a dog boarder would not board her dog because a raw diet is absolutely not appropriate unless the dog was feral, and because it puts her other boarders and her livestock at risk. I just thought I'd share how vicious my dog has become since I put her on raw. :D I mean, the dramatic health increase might have been worth it if she hadn't become SO DANG VICIOUS. Okay - I'm done spamming ya'll now. I know they're pictures you've seen before... Just needed an excuse to share pictures of my vicious dog :love Oh, and to keep things chicken related, I thought I'd share this! This is my Blue Laced Red Wyandotte pullet. I wasn't very happy with her coloring and pattern when she was younger but the older she gets the prettier she gets! I'm very pleased with her! Here she is standing tall, showing off her pretty chest feathers - the only ones that weren't wet from the rain! And of course, one of my BLRW cockerels is sneaking into the picture hehe
Glad things are looking up for you. I always LOVE the pictures of your *vicious* dog. ;)

Here are some recent pics of some of my flock pics were from about 2 weeks ago

This is goldie who is not yet laying she has gotten a bit redder than this in the last few days

Clara in front Lurk Right behind her

Here are a couple of them from behind

Lurks Eye issue

My little CLB (Faile {Fah eel})
\

And her Pita pal (Sabrina)

Faile Loves to perch on you.

Lovely flock.

I took this photo today to show the friend that gave me eggs for Frieda how much the chicks have grown since the 4th, and figured you folks just might enjoy it, too ;-)

Edited to include the hatch day pic:)
Gotta love Momma's and babies.

I also love the pictures of your vicious dog. Nice way to start the day, especially the picture with the chick sitting on his nose. Thanks, Kern

Back
Top Bottom