California - Northern

I have free 9 baby chicks, not sure what type of breed they are. Im going to be receiving them next week, they are coming from elementary school. They were hatched using an incubator. If you want baby chicks or want them all, please let me know. They aren’t vaccinated.

I have free 9 baby chicks, not sure what type of breed they are. Im going to be receiving them next week, they are coming from elementary school. They were hatched using an incubator. If you want baby chicks or want them all, please let me know. They aren’t vaccinated.
That is nice of you!

How are things going with vND over there?

Hi everyone! I thought I’d give this a shot. I’m looking to add some pullets of select breeds to my flock and would love to purchase from a local NPIP breeder rather than have them shipped. Right now I’m interested in either French Black or Blue Copper Marans from Any of the following lines: Wade Jean, Bev Davis, or greenfire farms. I’m really looking for quality, dark egg layers (6-7 on the chart).
I’m also looking for purebred Ameraucana pullets. I’d like birds that lay the true blue eggs. Not green or blue green.

If anyone has these pullets available please let me know! I’m in the Central Valley but am willing to make the drive!

Hi everyone! I thought I’d give this a shot. I’m looking to add some pullets of select breeds to my flock and would love to purchase from a local NPIP breeder rather than have them shipped. Right now I’m interested in either French Black or Blue Copper Marans from Any of the following lines: Wade Jean, Bev Davis, or greenfire farms. I’m really looking for quality, dark egg layers (6-7 on the chart).
I’m also looking for purebred Ameraucana pullets. I’d like birds that lay the true blue eggs. Not green or blue green.

If anyone has these pullets available please let me know! I’m in the Central Valley but am willing to make the drive!
I hope you find some!

Did you start a thread on the buy sell trade forum?

For quite some time, this thread has been nearly dead. most of the posts on here are buy sell trade. Not enough traffic goes through to make it worth doing that here

Oh that’s too bad that the thread has been quiet! I posted to buy sell trade, hopefully I can find someone who is selling birds. If not, I might wait till next year to get some pullets or chicks from the alchemist.

Oh that’s too bad that the thread has been quiet! I posted to buy sell trade, hopefully I can find someone who is selling birds. If not, I might wait till next year to get some pullets or chicks from the alchemist.
That is something to look forward too!

Can you get on the list for next year now?

Back
Top Bottom