California - Northern

Quote: That sounds like a crop needle

images

With the right sized tube it's almost impossible to put it down the wrong hole. While I like the idea of crop needles, I'd need them in so many different sizes and lengths for all the different birds, it's not something I can afford right now.

-Kathy

Farmer's doesn't usually buy Palms, they buy BBW's and BBB's. If that's one they hatched, which it probably is, it's from their adult turkeys outside, which are allowed to breed to whatever they can, lol. Cute poult!

If you're going to Farmers for poultry, it's best to go on days Lalo is there, which are usually Saturday - Wednesday.

-Kathy
Which one is Lalo? If it's the ones outside that's cool with me. I think they're a pretty good size.

Tonight is the second night of areal spraying in Woodland for West Nile. The plane just made a pass over my house.

Anyone else getting sprayed?

Hi everyone.
I'm in N. Cal. Cottonwood. Just south of Redding.
I am new to chickens and I currently have 10 5-6 week chicks.
I am addicted to them.

Tonight is the second night of areal spraying in Woodland for West Nile. The plane just made a pass over my house.

Anyone else getting sprayed?
No spray program up here. I know crows and jays are pests but if they are around and in good health I'm in the clear for WN. Our program here is waiting for F&G to come and collect the dead bird, then wait for results.

Back
Top Bottom