California - Northern

Let it go! Let it goooo.... To my house!
You are cracking me up girl
gig.gif
. I figured I'd get jokes about the theme, lol

HI all. Thought I'd jump in here, since I'm a Northern Californian (north of Sacramento). I probably don't have a lot to contribute; I only have a dozen chickens & don't breed or do anything fancy or fun. I just like my birds!

You are cracking me up girl:gig . I figured I'd get jokes about the theme, lol

:b
The chickens won't notice it anyway!

Keep it up I'm sure I can come up with a few more.

Mario and I had a debate over if the fed would raise interest rate all in filked songs once. Yellan is very hard to rhyme.

HI all. Thought I'd jump in here, since I'm a Northern Californian (north of Sacramento). I probably don't have a lot to contribute; I only have a dozen chickens & don't breed or do anything fancy or fun. I just like my birds!
Welcome to the best thread on BYC. Glad to have you here. A lot of us don't breed or show, but we all love our birds

:b
The chickens won't notice it anyway!

Keep it up I'm sure I can come up with a few more.

Mario and I had a debate over if the fed would raise interest rate all in filked songs once. Yellan is very hard to rhyme.
I'm going to an americana theme so I believe I would be taking the characters off you may have them if you'd like, if they aren't broken.
yippiechickie.gif

I'm going to an americana theme so I believe I would be taking the characters off you may have them if you'd like, if they aren't broken.:yiipchick

Your evil! Now I'm going to have a dream of chickens boosting disny characters and bringing them home to my shock and horror and only being able to dissuade them in song!

Back
Top Bottom