California-Southern

Hi flower, so sorry to hear that you have to be separated from your birdies. That bites! Hopefully in the near future you won't have that problem anymore. You need to move to Hacienda Heights, we are still zoned agricultural and I can have as many roos&hens as I want.
woot.gif
hugs.gif
to you!
Quote:
That sucks! I have become so attached to my girls.
love.gif
I hope you are able to be reunited with your flock soon.
D.gif

I appreciate you comments ! i am in the process of selling my house and finding a new place where I can have my hens and roosters close by. ie next to me ie close enough that I can hear if there is a problem. ie close enough that I can enjoy them daily. It would have been ideal to have relocated to that type of location first but life does not always work that way at least not for me.

Quote:
I appreciate you comments ! i am in the process of selling my house and finding a new place where I can have my hens and roosters close by. ie next to me ie close enough that I can hear if there is a problem. ie close enough that I can enjoy them daily. It would have been ideal to have relocated to that type of location first but life does not always work that way at least not for me.

Flower you should look at the Hemet area we even have some people with elephants and tigers
big_smile.png

Man, you got everything out there! I saw a couple of buffalo at a ranch in Pala. Whoa they were a sight to behold!Krazy looking critters for sure.
Quote:

Yep way they have a circus and they spend the winter here
frow.gif
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom