California-Southern

Pics
Quote:
I LOVE mine
smile.png
I got mine from Lynne at Wingshadows Hacienda which is just this side of San Diego....she has an AMAZING place, clean, clean, clean and so very many chickens it's awesome!

kristen

p.s. here's a photo of two of my MF Cochins (now call them the "sister wives" because they went broody in the same box and hatched these two BC Marans for me!)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/82974_img_1889.jpg

I got a couple of D'Uccle hens from Lynne and I love them! They are so docile and like to be held. They're a lot of fun to have. It's worth the drive to buy from Lynne!

Im in Ramona (San Diego County), I have two Black Marans Pullets (should start laying in the next few weeks) and a Blue Splash Marans Rooster that I would like to sell as a trio. Preferably to a 4H-er who would like an awesome project!! They will produce 100% blue marans chicks.
big_smile.png
Yay!!! They are from Helen Byer's Show quality stock in texas and are french standard with leg good feathering. I also have 2 younger blue marans roos (from peachick stock - gorgeous). Know anybody who might be interested??

Emily

luvinbluechickens

Hi everyone. It's that time again. San Diego Chickens Club is drop shipping another order from the organic food company Modesto Milling. The shipment will get here next week to be distributed at our next meet up on Oct 8th at Lake Murray.

This is an extremely high quality organic food and often times cheaper than the feed store. We have a lot of people that order from LA/ Riverside area that drive down to get it and attend the meet-ups.

Here is the list of prices and feed offered.

It is an additional $2 per bag for shipping.

We have a lot of room on the second pallet if anyone would like to add an order please let me know; PM me, thanks!

61023_organic-feed-pricing-sept-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom