California-Southern

Pics
Quote:
How silly ! You are just doing the opposite of everyone else. Most of us get birds and then wonder where we will put them.In a hrry to get them out of the house we build crappy shelters and then try to improve on them and make life harder for ourselves. Since there is no perfect...............don't worry about anything much. And there are tons of ways to acquire birds. Most of us have too many, Craigs list and show coming up in Bakersfield, Victorville and Fresno. And do not forget BYC adds at the end of the index. Sucks you will have more birds than you need by next year..............
gig.gif

Quote:
How silly ! You are just doing the opposite of everyone else. Most of us get birds and then wonder where we will put them.In a hrry to get them out of the house we build crappy shelters and then try to improve on them and make life harder for ourselves. Since there is no perfect...............don't worry about anything much. And there are tons of ways to acquire birds. Most of us have too many, Craigs list and show coming up in Bakersfield, Victorville and Fresno. And do not forget BYC adds at the end of the index. Sucks you will have more birds than you need by next year..............
gig.gif

LOL... inorite...?

i have so many eggs in the incubator right now, and i have to build a new brooder along with 4-5 new pens/runs...

darn chicken math...

where do you live basslady..?

Well I made it to Midway City Feed today:D I have five new babies, 2 BR 1 RR 2 BO's. They look great and their new house is my old clothes basket. They started eating and drinking the minute I put them in. Now I need to go find out how to post their first pictures.

Barb

Thank you for the heads up on the post count, I have not done much on the computer since my son died. I am trying to remember everything he taught me
smile.png

Barb

clap.gif
congrats Barb on your 5 new girls! They're just chickens right? How hard can it be lol
wink.png

Did they have anything else? Those ee chicks are so cool with the puffy cheeks good luck... I m building my coop now tiring to finish before my 5 starts laying...

Froggie, lulu is a beaut.

Quote:
SUE I AM SHOCKED!!!! The Scizors are behind your poor bird is that a threat?? IF she doesnt stand up she is nuggets or what!!

OHHH I CRACK MY SELF UP!!! she is looking good, where is your little stunning white chick!!??? the world CHAMPION!!!

Yes they are all chicks and I have a dog that would really like to get up close and personsal with them. I really wanted the EE's but they only had the three kinds I bought.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom