California-Southern

I'd like to be on the map and "meet-up" with other socal chicken enthusiasts!
Northern California is so active, it looks like a good way to network.
I am thinking about looking around at the Pomona / LA County fair around Labor Day...

I would host one at my place but only 6 people would fit in my apartment
lau.gif

of course I could happily do one in the Philippines and get a package chicken tour going

Hemet and Acton - I would definitely be at both if I am in country

Jumbo Cornish Cross chicks have arrived for anyone interested in raising their own organic meat birds / broilers. I ordered 25 but keeping only 8. Price with shipping cost me about $2.50 per chick. You can take them at the same price (no tax). I am located near Glendale, CA

Jumbo Cornish Cross chicks have arrived for anyone interested in raising their own organic meat birds / broilers. I ordered 25 but keeping only 8. Price with shipping cost me about $2.50 per chick. You can take them at the same price (no tax). I am located near Glendale, CA
I think I saw your note on LAUCE, any takers yet? From what I've seen they grow out pretty fast, maybe 12 weeks tops?

I think I saw your note on LAUCE, any takers yet? From what I've seen they grow out pretty fast, maybe 12 weeks tops?

I might have someone taking all my extras tomorrow but if you are interested I will be ordering them every month. I am always looking for people to split the order with and save some money. Actually they are ready to harvest at 8 to 10 weeks old.

CALLING ALL YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHICKEN-HEADS >>>> ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!! :

THIS is what you’ve all been waiting for >>>

the SECOND MEET-UP for 2013...

DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 15TH

PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer

TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!

WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES / meet all those people we only know by BYC names
Bring yer favorite birdies too and let them play in the sun and grass.....we all love to see everyones birds.
There is a beautiful open air pavillion w/ picnic tables that we use. PLEASE bring yer own lunch and drinks. If you want to share goodies…sell goodies….COOL BEANS!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
P.S. Of course doggies are more than welcome to come but please remember they have to be on leash, not all of the birdies are used to dogs..Thank you for your consideration with this....LOL

RSVPs would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom