California-Southern

Hey folks! I’m Mel and I live in Escondido. I’m on the hunt to replace our little bantam cockerel who died unexpectedly. Looking for anyone who might have a young Rhode Island Red male bantam for adoption or purchase. Wonderful breed—just hard to find since other bantams seem to be much more popular. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hi! I am in Los Angeles and looking for a new home for my young cockerel. I live in the city area and just found out he's a HE. (he just started crow and comb got red in 2 weeks ago) He's 6 months old, has very calm and sweet personality. He's a very sweet little boy, if I didn't live in the city, I would never let him go. ): He is good with both human and feather friends, my pullets love him and they like to clean his beak all the time, they hang around together day to night. I am happy to drive up to 2 hours distance too! just want his happiness.

I posted more photos in here,

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...ockerel-looking-for-a-new-home-socal.1489500/

Let me know if you are interested!
Beautiful bird! I’m sure someone will want him.

Need Help Rehoming Blue Favacauna Rooster - South Orange County - San Clemente... Hi there! I am looking to rehome my rooster. I ordered a few chickens from mypetchicken.com and unfortunately my Blue Favaucana "hen" is a rooster. Looking for someone who can keep this sweet rooster in there area as it is not allowed in my city. He is 10 weeks friendly, beautiful and very docile . I hope someone here can help. We are located in San Clemente, CA. Thank you :)

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0437.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0437.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 3
  • thumbnail_IMG_2976.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2976.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 4
Bantam Black White Crested Polish Cockerel *FREE to a good home*

I'm looking for a home for my black white crested polish rooster named Ziggy. I believe he is a bantam polish. He is 12 weeks old. He is very sweet and enjoys human company. I've raised him from a chick and hand fed and held him often.

I really don't want to let him go but I have a tiny flock of 5 birds and it's looking like 4 of them are roosters unfortunately. Hoping to find someone with other polish chickens who knows how to take care of these little guys. He can't see very well because his feathers block his vision – He needs a face feather trimming every now and then and he can't be left to free range.

Please contact me if interested. I am willing to drive anywhere in Socal to deliver him to the perfect home.

IMG_4040.jpg
IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg
IMG_4043.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4040.jpg
    IMG_4040.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It was crazy huh? My 4 22-week olds had never experienced that before. They were all standing tall at first a little concerned but then just hung out underneath the tree to stay dry. How about your flock?
My flock was the same! I had my 8 week old chickens in the coop but the run is covered so they didn't get wet. My older hens stayed under the trees and surfaces. Very interesting for my ducks though. They loved it

Hi, I am looking to rehome my 4 ducks. I am in North Orange County. I have 2 female welsh harlequin and 2 female silver appleyards. They are 5 months old and healthy. We are having complaints on noise (they are kinda loud when they want to free range, want fresh water, tomatoes, etc...🤣).

Attachments

• tempImageA8SPXh.png
    tempImageA8SPXh.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom