California-Southern

Pics
My guess is that if you find buyers, sell them eggs. If some one knows that you are selling eggs they would pass the word. Around here word of mouth works and some people use a local hardware store but I never asked about the financial arrangement. I imagine all localities have their own rules and regulation but what you sell out of your house should be un-taxable unless you sell commercial quantities. Local government or any government will enforce fees if you call enough attention to yourself. They are all about control and collecting revenues. Always keep quite about your business, if big brother finds out they will tell you what they want from you !

So no one mistakes your egg sales as taxable you can say I don't sell eggs but I will take a donation for feed. Donations are tax free. That's how schools get around raffles and such...

Anyone else coming to the SD meet-up??
smile.png

Hey Betty ! How are the girls ? Do you plan on coming to town some time to see my Showgirls ?

White Mountain Ranch and all. I plan on stopping by Sun City to buy some bantam and maybe LF Turkens from Kev. I could stop on my way south instead of the return trip if anyone is interested in some LF or bantam NN/Turkens. He has many wonderful birds and I am of the opinion that for all around purpose Turkens are lovely. Wonderful layers quiet, calm and if you butcher for meat they are great since the LF roosters are hugh. I forgot about them until I saw a post with pictures and learned they come in bantam.

Really and truly if you are unfamiliar with this breed or have hesitation's just read up on them:duc

Thanks for the reply, and yeah I think Ill just keep my bussines under the radar lol I was planning to put up a sing on my back gate so people could see it, but now I think that I'll just try to spread the word around see if people are interested.
Btw when's the San Diego meeting happening?

flower, I plan on coming in sometime this week. I have three of your scrubby's done and hope to have the other two by the time I come in. Will call first.......

Quote:

Anyone going to the San Diego meet up in Jan interested in this lavender orpington roo. He is 11-12 weeks. Stunning color. Wish I could keep him. If not I will CL him. He is NOT for eating though (please). PM me if interested.
38124_l3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone in what is suposta be sunny California . I m from the high desert. Have just a few hens right now but I am looking for some Crele Penedesenca if any one has some or a good conection for them please let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom