California-Southern

So bummed i cant make it. Im in the middle of a remodel at my house and cant carve out the time. I am looking to buy some local birds if anyone out here (Riverside ARea) is looking to sell. Also i think i am loosing birds to Mareks disease, i need a necropsy to verify. ANyone know of a local place. UC Davis is theonly one i found online. WAY Too far to ship a refridgeated chicken corpse.

Yay! Southern California thread! I'm in the Antelope Valley area. Hopefully will start raising pekins this year, so anyone that wants ducks, eggs, or meat can shoot me a message!! :)

Yay! Southern California thread! I'm in the Antelope Valley area. Hopefully will start raising pekins this year, so anyone that wants ducks, eggs, or meat can shoot me a message!! :)

Are you going to the meetup in a coupla weeks? It's just over Godde Pass in Leona Valley, I think. Have you also joined California Poulty People on Facebook? Seems to be quite a few fellow desert rats. I'm about 15 miles west of Antelope Acres, out near Quail Lake, but I'm a big time newbie to all of this.

Richard

Are you going to the meetup in a coupla weeks? It's just over Godde Pass in Leona Valley, I think. Have you also joined California Poulty People on Facebook? Seems to be quite a few fellow desert rats. I'm about 15 miles west of Antelope Acres, out near Quail Lake, but I'm a big time newbie to all of this.

Richard

I might stop by!! I'm pretty much right down the street from where it's going to be, looks like. However, it depends on my schedule and course load for school this semester.

That and I'm trying to get my duck run up so I can provide my little ducky babies with some nice grass to munch on!
celebrate.gif

I'm surprised at the sheer number of us desert people! Most of the threads I've been in are full of people that live in nice rainy humid areas. I was starting to feel so lonely in this dry dusty desert heat.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom