Californians WAKE UP - Vote NO on Prop 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you "most" people do you mean the animal rights people or CA people in general because those two very different statments!

Last edited:
Quote:
I believe in keeping animals safe too, but I don't stuff them into cages they can't turn around in. If people want to eat meat so badly, they can go hunting.

Allowing chickens to roam unprotected in hawk, coyotte, raccoon country is not "a horrible accident" when they get mauled or eaten. think they are bad now, put 10,000 layers out in the open, watch the predators expand. Or are you going to control them? Unprotected chickens will be slaughtered in record numbers.

I would support the putting out of business"commercial operations of all animals" as I'm of the belief that people will raise them on much smaller scale and the price will be 10X higher. The public will be screaming, so be it. But this is a MUST. NO IMPORTATION of meat/eggs or their products that have them in them--like we've done to the vegetable/fruit growers. The American public is good at saying one thing and doing another. We have a nation full of hypocrits.

I know I must watch what I say and walk lightly here, so I will just say, look at where Rebecca lives. That prop is not the only poor one that came from that area this year.

Quote:
I believe in keeping animals safe too, but I don't stuff them into cages they can't turn around in. If people want to eat meat so badly, they can go hunting.

Not for Chicken. We have domesticated and altered their original form so much that they could not survive without human care and protection.

The chickens can turn around! they have food at one end and water at the other!

If america went hunting there would not be enough food to support the majority of the population. Who are not BTW veggies and do not wish to be!

If you where a true vegan then you wouldnt advicate the hunting of animals.

No one can be 100% vegan. Just about everything is made out of some sort of animal product (even film). Almost everything is tested on animals. I do the best I can. I buy products that are not tested on animals, I don't buy meat, milk, eggs (the reason I bought my own chickens.)

Quote:
Do you realize the silly groups that are pushing for this proposition would love to take your right to have those chickens or any pet away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom