Call duck pen ideas!

Pics
Thank you. I’m just really sad. I thought she was doing better. I think she was just weaker and fared harder from the trip. I’m already so attached to all of them.:( The others seem fine but I will monitor them closely.
I am also wondering what age I should start the ducklings on grit? I’m worried it is too big for their little mouths. I have been crushing up their food, which is duckling crumbles, because I have been worried it is too big for them also.

I start supplying them with grit if you start giving them treats, just put it in a small separate dish.

:love It’s the call duckling’s first time outside! They are having so much fun running in circles! They are growing fast and doing well! I can’t wait to introduce them to their new coop once it’s finished! ( I know I’m a long ways from that I’m just excited):lau

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
@FunnyfarmMidwest first I want to say how sorry I am I didn’t get this tag. And so sorry you lost your little one :hugs Those babies are so precious❤
Aww thank you. I appreciate all the help you’ve given me. I don’t think there was much that could be done for her. I’m happy to say that the other five are active and doing great.

St saw the pictures they are so cute. Sorry you lost one😥I just lost a lil pekin duck tonight. It just happens sometimes.
I'm excited to get mine the week of the 20th. Do yours Still seem as small as you expected?

Back
Top Bottom