Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..so I said I was gonna get off...but just remembered to ask you guys something. So I know some of yall are against blogs, but I do have one and it has been help to several people(I only know that cuz they told me:D) anyway...I am running out of ideas of what to post...I know I am going to do one about raising ducklings, but I am going to that closer to the spring...as that is when people will be getting them. Do you guys have suggestions as what I should post. I have some post planned but wanted to do something different. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks...ok I am really hoping off now.

Ok..so I said I was gonna get off...but just remembered to ask you guys something. So I know some of yall are against blogs, but I do have one and it has been help to several people(I only know that cuz they told me:D) anyway...I am running out of ideas of what to post...I know I am going to do one about raising ducklings, but I am going to that closer to the spring...as that is when people will be getting them. Do you guys have suggestions as what I should post. I have some post planned but wanted to do something different. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks...ok I am really hoping off now.
Hmmm? Unless the information given is correct it should be fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom