Calling all teenagers

My cold cleared up 2 days ago, Tucker had puppy class and did wonderful! He did a confidence course/agility course and he was barely scared of anything but the tunnel! How has everyone been?
i've been pretty good actually. I worked at my Grandmas daycare today. That was fun. I named another chicken (eggnog). I got a ton of school in. I had that monthly "why cant i have a phone" chat. yeah! its been great!

i've been pretty good actually. I worked at my Grandmas daycare today. That was fun. I named another chicken (eggnog). I got a ton of school in. I had that monthly "why cant i have a phone" chat. yeah! its been great!
I havent worked at a day care but im sure its buzy. I love the name Eggnog(what type of chicken?). I did some school today to, but it was 2 semeser 2 projects which were for boring history and Agriscience. Then i have another one for Biology. Like they loaded me for a week and all the large projects are due Monday. I wasnt able to get a phone till 1 yeard ago, and i still have the same phone, its suepr slow and i cant call anyone on it because it makes a crackling noise and i cant hear anyone. Its also cold, like -10 degrees.

I havent worked at a day care but im sure its buzy. I love the name Eggnog(what type of chicken?). I did some school today to, but it was 2 semeser 2 projects which were for boring history and Agriscience. Then i have another one for Biology. Like they loaded me for a week and all the large projects are due Monday. I wasnt able to get a phone till 1 yeard ago, and i still have the same phone, its suepr slow and i cant call anyone on it because it makes a crackling noise and i cant hear anyone. Its also cold, like -10 degrees.
Eggnog in a white leghorn. I'm not aloud to get a phone till i get a job apparently but my argument is that if i get one now i'll save money cuz it will probably be twice as expensive by the time that happens.

Eggnog in a white leghorn. I'm not aloud to get a phone till i get a job apparently but my argument is that if i get one now i'll save money cuz it will probably be twice as expensive by the time that happens.
I can legally get a job but there is no job near me that fills my interests.

Back
Top Bottom