I feed my swans soybeans,oats,corn, and I'm pretty sure they have had sunflower seeds. Those are their treats,some gets mixed in with their main feed. Also the oats and corn is mixed with molasses. :droolThey make a good treat. They should be fine, just don't over feed. :)

They can certainly eat it, but in moderation. It's basically just empty calories, so it should be used more like a treat and not as their main diet. When I had first started with ducks I accidently fed this as half of the diet and they got really fat.

They can certainly eat it, but in moderation. It's basically just empty calories, so it should be used more like a treat and not as their main diet. When I had first started with ducks I accidently fed this as half of the diet and they got really fat.
thanks for the info!

They will not have any problem.
And if they have a problem, you will understand it by seeing the condition of their feathering.
Healthy feathering = healthy duck.
Mine were eating oat, wheat, sunflower flour and just a bit oyster shell for a daily food.
Corn for a quarter before sleep when heat and half an hour before sleep when cold.
They have plenty room to forage.

Back
Top Bottom