Can I have some hugs and encouragements???

hugs.gif
You have to do what you have to do. It hurts, but time eases the pain.

You have friends here.

I will be thinking of you.

Thanks all!

A little update...Im OK but know something will have to give when it is time.

Had two agencies come and interview me......they ALL said that Larry needs mental evaluation and I don't know how they can force him to go and get himself checked out, physically and mentally to make sure there is no chemical imbalance going on that makes him like that. He would need counseling, for sure if he wants to keep his family. If not, we just move on.

Thanks all!

A little update...Im OK but know something will have to give when it is time.

Had two agencies come and interview me......they ALL said that Larry needs mental evaluation and I don't know how they can force him to go and get himself checked out, physically and mentally to make sure there is no chemical imbalance going on that makes him like that. He would need counseling, for sure if he wants to keep his family. If not, we just move on.
I feel for you, but speaking from personal experience (In my state anyway) unless he hurts himself or someone else..... they can't force him.

hugs.gif
I sure hope everything works out for the best.

I remember signing papers and the agencies did mark a check on the Request abuser to seek counseling and PSY care/testings.

It is going to be a very long two weeks for the restraining order of him to "cool off"......ugh! It is very strange that both of us don't want a divorce and we get along like just any other couples but when my daughter gets into it, he gets very frustrated with her because BOTH of them have ADHD/AS.....bad combo.

I remember signing papers and the agencies did mark a check on the Request abuser to seek counseling and PSY care/testings.

It is going to be a very long two weeks for the restraining order of him to "cool off"......ugh! It is very strange that both of us don't want a divorce and we get along like just any other couples but when my daughter gets into it, he gets very frustrated with her because BOTH of them have ADHD/AS.....bad combo.
So sorry. You are right...some combos are very tough together.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Having an ADHD/AS with possible issues with bipolar or PTSD spouse just sucks! Hope one day he will look back and say oh D*** what a mess I've made but with his mental status, I don't think he realized what he has once loved and lost.
If he's a Veteran get him to the V.A hospital they will help.

Last edited:
No he is not veteran.......

He did go to counseling today...yay! ONE small step but he has a LONG ways to go.

Not sure how long it will take him to get "better" but the paperwork in court......
th.gif
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom