Cant Figure Out Whats Wrong With Leg

Riboflavin or vitamin B 2 is found in human super B complex vitamins, 1/4 tablet dissolved in water or food daily. Poultry Cell, and some chick vitamins contain riboflavin as well. The one picture looks somewhat like slipped tendon, but sometimes it is hard to tell which one until later. Varus or valgus deformity and twisted tibia is also a possibility.
Very good to know.. THANK YOU. Im definitely going to do that 👍👍🤞🤞

I am so sorry that you lost her, but so many of the leg problems are not fixable. It helps to try though, but I am sorry to say, but most people end up having to put the chick down at some point. Many who raise a lot of chicks will immediately cull chicks with deformities, but a lot of people will try to help them for a time. Chickens do need to be able to get around do feed themselves. You did the right thing for the chick.

I am very sorry. I've had it happen and it was very sad but for the best. If you ever hatch your own, I recommend feeding a breeder ration for your flock, wheat germ, and ample weeds for their nutrients at least a month prior to hatching any eggs. It helps to get healthy chicks and makes most of these conditions nonexistent. <3

Back
Top Bottom