Car vs Rooster!!! Can he be saved???

Lucky's babies!!! My first hatch ever was a success! 5 fertile eggs, 5 little babies...two for sure I'm suspecting are Lucky's
love.gif

Congragulations on your successful hatch!!! That is awesome. Which two are you suspecting are Lucky's offspring, the lighter colored ones? They are all adorable. I love your little chick in the house picture!
Still continues to be a truly amazing story.
How is Lucky getting around on his leg these days?

Congragulations on your successful hatch!!! That is awesome. Which two are you suspecting are Lucky's offspring, the lighter colored ones? They are all adorable. I love your little chick in the house picture!
Still continues to be a truly amazing story.
How is Lucky getting around on his leg these days?

I feel like the two lighter ones are his...just going based on color because the hen that layed them is a Cuckoo Marans soooo...lol and the other three are black/bluish like the blue cochin roos I have....lol Lucky's walking awesome and most of the time without any sign of a limp, tail feathers grew in beautifully and his beak looks like nothing ever happened :) I'll get my butt in gear and get some new pics of the man himself up on here soon, but I just couldn't wait to show you all his little ones <3

This story is just amazing!!! I have been sharing the story and the photos with everyone I know!!

I live in Clintonville so I am just up the road from Lucky. Maybe some day I will fortunate enough to drive over to Wausau and meet him in person!!
wee.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif

It's been quite awhile since I updated on Lucky so here goes...He's a daddy! Oh yea, I think I already said that...lol Anywho, he's doing great and here's a picture from yesterday :)

Back
Top Bottom