~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

If you are interested in hatching eggs send me pm, have some available.
smile.png

I wish! My incubator is already overflowing!!!! What I need is a bigger incubator!

We may bring the following if we can make a decision by Saturday:
  • Lavender Silver Sussex cockerel
  • Lavender Birchen Marans project cockerel

I have one more question........Is anyone bringing any standard Cochin hatching eggs? I would really like to have some of these too. I have been having eggs shipped to me and the hatch rate has not been good, so I thought if someone could bring some, that might be better. I have decided that I am going to limit myself to raising Silkies, Cochins, Ducks and Geese. So, please get in touch with me. Don't take me wrong, but I am really tired of paying for shipping on top of the egg price and having 2 eggs hatch. So, please get in touch with me if you have Cochin eggs.
fl.gif
Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
I have one more question........Is anyone bringing any standard Cochin hatching eggs? I would really like to have some of these too. I have been having eggs shipped to me and the hatch rate has not been good, so I thought if someone could bring some, that might be better. I have decided that I am going to limit myself to raising Silkies, Cochins, Ducks and Geese. So, please get in touch with me. Don't take me wrong, but I am really tired of paying for shipping on top of the egg price and having 2 eggs hatch. So, please get in touch with me if you have Cochin eggs.
fl.gif
Thank you so much!!!
I sent you a PM.

I am thinking I may bring about a half dz LF Cochin eggs. This is from my crele rooster over my buff hen. I think I have a few chicks out of them I am going to bring, several people showed interest.

I was going to bring a MF d'Uccle pair but I believe they are already sold.

I have quite a few bantam Cochin pullets that I can sell. I had thought I would sell as pairs but I have so few roos right now so I may bring 3 trios or even make a quad, if anyone is interested. I could sell just a pullet but it would probably cost as much as a trio or quad.

I keep finding things I cna sell so I may be bringing more than I wanted to. I woudl rather look around but goodness knows there is very little I am looking to buy.
I am open to trades, if anyone has what I am looking for......
Porcelain Silkie pullets or hens and Ameraucana hens.

Amy - Looking into ordering just a few Tank tops, what size/color would you be interested in? The down side is that they are more expensive than t-shirts.
hmm.png

I am thinking I may bring about a half dz LF Cochin eggs. This is from my crele rooster over my buff hen. I think I have a few chicks out of them I am going to bring, several people showed interest.

I was going to bring a MF d'Uccle pair but I believe they are already sold.

I have quite a few bantam Cochin pullets that I can sell. I had thought I would sell as pairs but I have so few roos right now so I may bring 3 trios or even make a quad, if anyone is interested. I could sell just a pullet but it would probably cost as much as a trio or quad.

I keep finding things I cna sell so I may be bringing more than I wanted to. I woudl rather look around but goodness knows there is very little I am looking to buy.
I am open to trades, if anyone has what I am looking for......
Porcelain Silkie pullets or hens and Ameraucana hens.

Are you looking for 'true' am's or just blue/green layers?? Already of age or chicks??

Back
Top Bottom