~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

PLease tell me when this is going to be and where at in NC.I am interested,Thanks so much
woot.gif

If you go back to the first post it has the address and all info.

1222 Ponderosa Road, Lincolnton, NC 28092
This is how it was setup last year:

There were also a couple folks setup between the concessions and office area. Ok, maybe it was gavin/allison and myself sitting there gossiping.

Matt

thumbsup.gif
Hi everyone this is my first post. so i hope i am doing this correct. we are planning to come. We have some blue,black and splash jersey giants about 4months old we can bring. also we have some eggs if any one is interested. I have some eggs in the incubator but might not hatch untill saturday. All of my Blue jerseys came from Jim Phillips which he acquired from maria hall. Thanks
I would be very interested in some of those giants!

Originally Posted by CAROLINAPEDDLER

thumbsup.gif
Hi everyone this is my first post. so i hope i am doing this correct. we are planning to come. We have some blue,black and splash jersey giants about 4months old we can bring. also we have some eggs if any one is interested. I have some eggs in the incubator but might not hatch untill saturday. All of my Blue jerseys came from Jim Phillips which he acquired from maria hall. Thanks

I am interested in 2 hens.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

Keep up the good work with those special Giants!

Big Blue (Jim P.)

Back
Top Bottom