~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

Well I dont know how many people like mutts but!!

I have two little 5 week old RIR X Dom mix chicks. One black one red. Both cockerels my bantam hen hatched them out and I just need to find them a home.

Thanks!

Still looking for homes for my silkie roosters too!
big_smile.png

What color are your Silkie Roosters? Do you have pics?

What color are your Silkie Roosters? Do you have pics?

Took a while but she has caught the bug that's going around and will maybe be bringing home more than eggs
wink.png
Kristan may ought to rent a tralier.
lau.gif

wonder if you already have your chickens sold before hand if you would need a license? all you'd be doing is handing over pre sold?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Took a while but she has caught the bug that's going around and will maybe be bringing home more than eggs
wink.png
Kristan may ought to rent a tralier.
lau.gif

wonder if you already have your chickens sold before hand if you would need a license? all you'd be doing is handing over pre sold?
idunno.gif

Kristan needs to bring a uhaul. Did you see her list of what she is looking for?
ep.gif
It is going to be a noisy ride back!
lau.gif
I don't know about the license. But, it's ok.....I am pretty sure I have 6 of them sold. I really don't think we will have room for anything but eggs!
lau.gif
But, I would like to know what color Silkie Roos she has!!

Kristan needs to bring a uhaul. Did you see her list of what she is looking for?
ep.gif
It is going to be a noisy ride back!
lau.gif
I don't know about the license. But, it's ok.....I am pretty sure I have 6 of them sold. I really don't think we will have room for anything but eggs!
lau.gif
But, I would like to know what color Silkie Roos she has!!

Hey you comedians...I DO have a luggage rack on top of the van...bars are big enough for YALL to hold on to!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
!!!!!!!

Just a reminder for anyone looking - I do have a Project bantam lavender orp cockerel available, he does have a few stubs (light leg feathering) but a very pretty boy.
smile.png

Also got word that there will be some Jersey Giants there as well as some week old black/blue copper marans.
wink.png

lau.gif
I am so glad to know you have a place for us to ride if it gets overly crowded! I feel a lot better about things now! Nothing like having the freshly wind blown look!!
lau.gif

She'll probably want to tie us on like dead deer. I usually do have that wind blown look so I won't look any different. lol and she said she drives fast so you can imagine!

Back
Top Bottom