~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

HenThymes

pippin ain't easy
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Foothills of NC
Hi Carolinians!
frow.gif
FINALLY putting together the second "Carolina Chickenstock" , SPRING 2012. Fliers are ready, please email me for a copy. Open to both North and South Carolina (and anyone from any other state that wants to come join in for that matter!
tongue.png
). The hosting location is secured and will be the same as falls event in Lincolnton, NC in the western part of the state just northwest of Charlotte. It would have public restrooms, concessions and plenty of space for everyone.
big_smile.png

~Date: April 28th 2012 ~

**Location Confirmed: Ponderosa Horse Show Grounds
1222 Ponderosa Road
Lincolnton, NC 28092

@Time: 9am to 2pm

This event would be open to ALL types of Poultry and Waterfowl (from eggs to full grown) as well as poultry related items for the birds, barn and home, crafts, homemade goods & canned goods, fresh garden foods. If you have something you want to bring but not sure just ask.
smile.png

There will be raffles again and possibly silents auctions.
wink.png
(if you have something you would like to donate please pm me to let me know) A group has been chosen for this springs event to receive the raffle funds. This time the proceeds will go to benefit the Lincoln County 4H "Poultry" Program. They will be on site that day to tell more about what they do and what 4H offers in the way of a poultry program and even have some demonstrations set up.

If you have a Have/Want list and think you will be attending please include it in this thread.

~*~ This years event has some special things planned! ~*~ This should be a good time for all!
woot.gif

***Please remember that if you are selling in NC you must have your Green Card(license to sell Poultry). It is FREE and only takes about a week to get it. IF YOU GOT IT LAST FALL, IT WILL STILL BE VALID FOR THE SPRING EVENT!
http://www.ncagr.gov/vet/forms/BlankPoultryDealerApplication.pdf
It is the Poultry/Ratite Dealer(no fee) that needs to be obtained by any sellers. ***

**BYCers Attending Bringing/Wants Lists**

Bringing:
HENTHYMES - hatching eggs:bantam lav am's, bantam orps, EE, OE, Hutches
XCHICKIEX - carrying boxes/show boxes
GAVINANDALLISON - Wyandotte chicks and Barnevelder chicks

Wanting:
HENTHYMES - bantam silver am's, extreme dark egg marans
XCHICKIEX - silkies or eggs all colors, white call drake, RIR roo LF,
GAVINANDALLISON - partridge silkie hens, show boxes

Last edited:
I'm new to the area so I'm keeping an eye out for anything chicken related. Subscribing to this thread so I can be sure to attend whenever you pick a date :)

Are there no shows in February? I was going to get some button quail for my birthday next month but I cant find many for sale near me. I was hoping there would be a show or something where I could find some.

That I know of the 19th and 26th won't conflict with any shows. I would love to have a show then, that would mean my birthday would be right in the middle. LOL always can find a good excuse for birthday chickens! :)

Where do you make your shirts at? Maybe I can help if you have a design you want to do, or something? I have been dabbling in chicken shirts lately! :)

Back
Top Bottom