~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

Ahhh, did we get a name change!!!!
wink.png

And to answer your question, ML is gracious enough to get some name tags for the event, they will be available near the raffle area (where I'm sure you will find many byc'ers
tongue.png
). I am also going to have a sign up sheet for contact info so I can let everyone who attends know of the upcoming one in the fall, that way no one has to scour the net or hear it from a friend of future Chickenstocks.
smile.png

YES! I did get a name change! Thank you Miss Lydia for showing me how!
wink.png
Now everyone will no Im not a Scarlett or a girl! LOL

Okay, update on what I am bringing for sale.....

Hatching eggs from my BLRW pen. May be the last time offered this year because I am going to start working on Violet laced Wyandottes.
My SLW eggs are spoken for on Sat. but I may have a few extra of those, depending on how well the girls lay the next 3 days. This is the last offer of those as they are going into the VLW breeding program.

Duck eggs from my Runners pens. I will have eggs available from 2 pens and photos are in the BST section for duck eggs here on BYC. I just won't have eggs from my Holderread blue girls because those are already purchased but the splash and other pen are available right now.
I can bring Saxony duck eggs, Golden Cascade duck eggs and Muscovy duck eggs from my chocolate/black pied pen. Ducklings are sex linked from the chocolate crossed with black pied.
I have been setting all my lavender Muscovy eggs but can bring some if they are laid in the next few days. I will only bring them if someone asks for them as I would be happy to set them all myself.
I have a lavender Muscovy pair (hopefully) I can bring but only if someone wants to purchase them. Also happy to keep them at home.

I have BLRW chicks and other breeds I haven't decided on yet, st run.
I have Runner ducklings available, most are blue based. Not bringing unless someone wants them, I think. I have about 70 ducklings and my best selling days here on teh farm are Sat. but if I am up there........might as well see if I can sell some.

And if you read all this and are still reading you will see I am bringing bantam Cochin pullets plus a young pair of Mille Fleur bantam Cochins for sale.

I will have a camper cover on my truck so no one will be able to see the back emblem so I will probably make a poster board sign to hang from the window above the tail gate. My BYC name details who I am so a name tag is unnecessary. I usually wear one of my farm shirts and DH will probably have one on, as well.

And yes, I do have a list of what others asked me to bring and I hope I have it for you all when I come. I always fear I will forget something.

Now, off to print out directions and see if my GPS still has the addy.

I just found this thread and I am so excited! I'm a newbie and I've been wanting to find some local chicken events so I can go and learn. Anything I need to know before I come? I may want to take home a new bird or two...or three...

Back
Top Bottom