~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I was wondering what the weather was calling for. Hopefully it will be 80 degrees with no AM showers!
fl.gif

X2 !!

A friend suggested I add this to my list of bringing...but I may not unless it is presold....

We have a tractor for sale: It is 4ft wide,8 ft long and 3 ft tall with built in roost and nest box where you can collect eggs from outside...the nest box is oversized as my gals like to pile in one box! It can be divided easily. Asking $150.00...PM me if interested please!

A friend suggested I add this to my list of bringing...but I may not unless it is presold....

We have a tractor for sale: It is 4ft wide,8 ft long and 3 ft tall with built in roost and nest box where you can collect eggs from outside...the nest box is oversized as my gals like to pile in one box! It can be divided easily. Asking $150.00...PM me if interested please!

Weren't you going to post some pics of your birds?
pop.gif
Nice tractor too.

Pending sale...THANKS!!

I had an EE that liked to pluck Gomers beard...it is slowly growing in now that I moved her out!! He always moves on me!! They all drive me nuts when I have time to take pics...beards and muffs will be wet or they will be ruffled and dust bathing...my lil heathens!!

I actually ment I would have pics with me!! LOL I have a book I am working on but here are some!!

My Wheaten AmersNot the best pic...I have hundreds to look through still!!

My Self blue OEGB's
My Mille Fleur D'Uccle Roo

OOh very pretty birds!! Are you being some of your OEGB Self blues? My friend loves those and has been looking for a few pullets. So I have I...
wink.png

Yes...I will have chicks from all of these birds but the Amers are all pending sale! I will have EEs from my EE gal and my Amer roo that should be blue eggers!! That self blue roo is 8 1/2 inches tall...super tiny!! I would be showing him but I do not want to dub him...I love his comb...it is what makes him Scrappy(and the fact he kicks my rear everyday!)
OOh very pretty birds!! Are you being some of your OEGB Self blues? My friend loves those and has been looking for a few pullets. So I have I...
wink.png

I will also have 2 chicks from this pen....both coloring in gold neck!! I sold all the others at last weekends swap in Laurens! More hatch Monday!! Ahhhhh...

Back
Top Bottom