Cheryl's Hen House...

Pics
Chicken math. It's a thing. So turns out that the guy with the Cinnamon Queens had some others that I decided that...uhhh...Cheryl needed. A very sweet 1 year old BCM and 3 Gem pullets. Gem = Green Egg Machines. Ameraucana/Leghorn cross. So in 2 days we went from 3 to 13. They are are fitting in nicely. Pics of everyone coming up tomorrow.

Chicken math. It's a thing. So turns out that the guy with the Cinnamon Queens had some others that I decided that...uhhh...Cheryl needed. A very sweet 1 year old BCM and 3 Gem pullets. Gem = Green Egg Machines. Ameraucana/Leghorn cross. So in 2 days we went from 3 to 13. They are are fitting in nicely. Pics of everyone coming up tomorrow.
That's great! You said you hoped to find some other breeds soon. Nice that this guy had some you liked.

That's great! You said you hoped to find some other breeds soon. Nice that this guy had some you liked.

Some days Facebook is pretty handy. I posted on a local chicken trading page and he responded. Had the perfect deal for us. He helps his nephews in 4H. They get chicks in the spring and then sells the adult birds and starts over with chicks the next year. Really cool to get these girls when they are just starting to lay. Got 6 eggs from them already. Cheryl is over the moon happy which makes me over the moon happy. :wee

Back
Top Bottom