Chick can't poop! Swollen abdomen!

Thank you. The article was very informative and helpful. He took at turn for the very worst today and now appears unconscious. however he occasionally peeps very weakly. i haven't wanted to cull him, but he has gotten to the point where he has no way of recovery😢. Tomorrow morning, if he is still alive, I will use the baking soda and vinegar method mentioned in the article. I hope he will pass peacefully and I will not have to bring it to the end myself. Thank you again. this is him now. It will be over by tomorrow.
:(:hugs

Me and my brother are huge fans. We named all of our chicks from this hatch after Harry Potter characters: Harry Potter (RIP😕), Ron weasly, hermione granger, Fred and George weasly, Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Sirius Black (who happens to have black feathers), and Ginny weasly. I couldn't bring myself to call any of them Voldemort though😂. I have read the books all three times and am still obsessed. Go hufflepuff!

Thank you all so much💗. He passed peacefully last night. Thank y'all for helping him in his last days, I am sure he was grateful. RIP Harry Potter😢🐣
I'm so sorry about your baby. With raising chicks, this is always a possibility. You were a superhero in doing your best, and he knows you tried. <3

Back
Top Bottom