Chick orders from My Pet Chicken

djunafarms

Chirping
Mar 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Hi :frow

For those of you who have ordered from MPC, how long did your order take to arrive? My shipment will leave the hatchery this afternoon/evening (monday). My minimum required chick order was 4 to my address. The express mail truck arrives at my P.O. every morning between 8:30 and 10 a.m. Any chance they will be here tomorrow morning (tuesday)? Or is Wednesday most likely? Anyone else with a required minimum of 4 chicks, how long did your chicks take?

Also, did your chicks arrive healthy?

Thanks!

It also depends on when the order leave the hatchery in Ohio. One of my orders was delayed twelve hours because the staff missed the outgoing truck. As a rule, you should get your chicks in no more than three days. This time of year, your chicks should encounter no freezing weather which does affect mortality.

MPC tells you the receiving time may not be accurate if you read all the info on the website. Hope that you get them tomorrow if not it will probably be on Wed. On the Wed shipments they say any time between Thurs and Sat. Also hope they are all OK. My tracking number said shipped on Wed they would arrive by 3 on Thurs. Well the PO was wrong 3am the following morning.

I got mine the next day. They were shipped Wednesday, arrived Thursday.

Definitely keep an eye on the tracking because mine said it arrived and I didn't get a call from the PO, yet when I went to pick them up there was a note on the package that they had left me a message. (I didn't get any messages).

Mine were shipped last Wed and the post office called me at 3am on Friday that they were here. I live in Independence MO . I had stopped in the PO on Thursday after work to check and the woman me not to be surprised at a middle of the night call. Guess notification depends on your PO. They are healthy and perky but very hungry and thirsty that 1st 24 hours. They were flown here as they had KCI airport stickers on the box.

Last edited:
My first order shipped today from MPC. I am in sc and had a min order of 7 (ordered 8) and it's scheduled to arrive wed at 3 per the website. I'll be keeping a close watch on that tracking to make sure I get them asap for sure! May even make a stop at the p.o. tomorrow afternoon since my daughters dance class is right next door.
So excitin!

Mine arrived to a different p.o. than I anticipated but both p.o.s were very accommodating. Mine were home with me by 130pm :) all are happy and healthy and dozing in their new home currently :)

They got here at 11 a.m. today! It took less than 24 hours! They are very healthy and alert and totally fine. What a great experience.

Yay!! So glad for you! I had nothing less than a stellar experience with MPC. My first order was May 1 and I got them all happy, alive, and chirping the very next day (one died, she was the runt and was off from the get go, but they had wonderful online and phone support, and wound up refunding me).

If you have any issues with your chicks, don't hesitate to chat with them. Or come here. :) I have another chick order coming the end of next month, and I absolutely cannot wait. It's better even than getting my monthly Sephora Play! box, lol.

Have fun with your new babies! What did you get?

Back
Top Bottom