Chick shipping Q--called my post office?

ugh THANK you all for making me feel a bit better! i know it's out of my hands and will have to put a little trust in them!
tongue.png
I'll definetely go a few days ahead though and give them the heads up! Good thinking! Now, BACK to waiting....
pop.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Exactly!!!! Ours too!! I picked mine up today, they called me at 7 AM and they were soooooo nice - they had to open the box and I guess see if there were any dead ones, there was one, but I had 24 others cheeping away!! Trust them, they know what they are doing!!

Quote:
Exactly!!!! Ours too!! I picked mine up today, they called me at 7 AM and they were soooooo nice - they had to open the box and I guess see if there were any dead ones, there was one, but I had 24 others cheeping away!! Trust them, they know what they are doing!!

It's funny you say that. The PO guy had opened my box too. I just assumed he wanted to look at the chicks. He said "This one has been picking on this one, and this one has been really loud."
lol.png
I think they all sat and watched the chicks while they waited for me to get there. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom